Thursday, December 1, 2011

Uhibbukifillah. .

Assalamualaikum..


Oh my..
For my friends.. It is already two days not to see them.. and I miss them!



Mimi : Start befriend since 2007 or 2006?. .aha..
Eymah : Start befriend since 2008. .
Ika : Start befriend since 2009. .
Nisa , Sue, Madlin : Start befriend since 2010. .
Ain , Eza : Start befriend since 2011. .


Yes, although it is in short time. . but I realLy appreciate that you all willing to be my friend. .


It is hard to me to say I Love You. . Hee. . Sorry Eza, because I always silent when you say you love me. . 
Mimi. . I always shout at you. .Sorry. . I know that you might hurt. . Sorry. .


There you, I know the meaning of life. . ^^
I love you all. .
당신이 모두를 사랑 해요. 


Thank you because coming into my life. .

2 comments:

eymah Tasnif said...

ya... wellcome2...
yg ku suka part eza ya.. haha
aku pun sama... tettt....

AdikBongsu said...

hahaha... admit it.. :p